ZAO products are refillable and package is made of bamboo (the fastest growing tree). ZAO uses cotton pouches instead of cardboard boxes. ZAO is ecological, economical and playful.
Apply your Light complexion base or Sublim’soft then Compact powder using your Powder brush 702 in circular motions, starting from the centre to the contours of the face.
- Organic corn starch is a vegetable support allowing a better adhesion of the powder on the skin, and thus a better holding of the make-up. It facilitates the dispersion of pigments and in this way helps the consistency of the complexion on the skin.
- Bamboo powder is a white substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. Thanks to its high silica content, it remineralizes, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
- Organic macadamia oil is restructuring, nourishing, protective and soothing, this oil is ideal for sensitive and dry skin. It penetrates quickly without leaving a greasy film on the skin.
- Organic cocoa butter protects the skin from external aggressions. It helps to maintain hydration because it slows the loss of water by forming a barrier on the surface of the epidermis. It has been used for centuries in Africa as a preventive care to provide suppleness to the skin and also in curative care against dryness.
Mica, zea mays starch [zea mays (corn) starch]*, zinc stearate, squalane, silica, sesamum indicum oil unsaponifiables*, lauroyl lysine, macadamia ternifolia seed oil*, theobroma cacao seed butter [theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter]*, butyrospermum parkii butter [butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter]*, CI 77820 [silver], olea europaea leaf extract [olea europaea (olive) leaf extract], aqua [water], olea europaea extract, alcohol denat., maltodextrin, theobroma cacao seed extract [theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract], bambusa arundinacea stem powder, aloe barbadensis leaf extract. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 [titanium dioxide], CI 77491 [iron oxides], CI 77492 [iron oxides], CI 77499 [iron oxides].
* : ingredients from organic farming